Performance and Data

As an alternative education provider, Malden Oaks’ performance is measured using a broad range of indicators.

KS4 Dukes Centre

Year 11 students’ GCSE Outcomes are significantly better than national averages.

Year 11 students are well prepared to move on to a broad range of post 16 destinations.


KS3 Surbiton

KS3 students are prepared to return to mainstream school, or to move on to an appropriate specialist provision.


All students at Dukes Centre and Surbiton

Students make significant improvements in their behaviour and attendance during their time at Malden Oaks.

Parents have rated all aspects of the school as outstanding, as detailed in the most recent Parent Survey.

Recruitment and retention of staff is a key strength and staff have rated all aspects of the school as outstanding as detailed in the most recent Staff Survey.


Medical Tuition

Parents and students have given very positive feedback about the quality of the tuition delivered by Malden Oaks.

KS3 MOOT

Over the past 5 years, 75% of students who have attended this programme have successfully reintegrated to full time secondary school provision, with the other 25% signposted to appropriate specialist provision.


KS4 MOOT

Students have amassed a range of outdoor education qualifications which have enabled them to access successful post 16 destinations.


MOSS

Our networks and trainings are very well received by participants, as evidenced by course evaluations.