The students were asked to say, in their own words, what they feel Malden Oaks offers them and we are proud to be able to publish what they said below:
- I have better relationships with my teachers. You don’t have to wait for help.
- The staff are approachable.
- The staff are specialists in tackling things from the teenage approach.
- It’s not patronising
- Everyone understands what’s going on in my life
- We all get on here, they know you better.
- The rules are personalised.
- When I left mainstream it wasn’t their fault, it was me. But I fit in here
- I feel safe here
- I am much more motivated here.
- I am learning much more.
- I feel more confident.
- You can express yourself.
- It is worth catching two buses to get here!