Well-Being Network for Pastoral Leaders – 25th May 2017
Well-being Network – 25th May 2017
4pm – 5:30pm
Following requests from schools we would like to invite you to a strategic network where secondary Pastoral Leaders can meet regularly and develop approaches to improving the physical and mental well-being of students in their schools.
Address: The Dukes Centre, Dukes Avenue, Kingston KT2 5QY
The agenda for the sessions will be based on:
- Local and National concerns
- Resources and signposts to interventions to support well-being
- Opportunities to share good practice
- Problem solving around the health and well-being challenges that we face (sometimes from the perspective of different genders)
In the first session we propose focusing on:
- Healthy relationships( including online relationships and e-safety)
- Supporting trans-gender students.
Please feel free to suggest other topics.
R.S.V.P.s (so that we know how much cake we need to provide) please email: email@example.com